Sunday 17 April 2011

adorable couple

My boyfriend and I ran into the most adorable older couple holding hands at Waitrose in Brunswick Centre.  While we were waiting in line in front of them, we started chatting.  They were holding hands the whole time, and we spoke to them about mint chocolate powder and other miscellaneous things.  (We were buying mint chocolate powder, milk, and baileys in order to make delicious cocktails.)  We both thought they were so cute, and I think maybe they thought we were cute as well.  After we left, we took a photo of the couple.  (I wanted a better-quality photo, but we didn't want them to see us and think we were stalkers.)   My boyfriend and I then walked back home (holding hands just like the old couple)!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Researching Victorian illustration at the Courtauld Institute of Art. Loves text + image relations, book arts, poetry, fantasy, science, people watching, the moon. Originally from Memphis, Tennessee.