Thursday 24 October 2013

Bank sighting

I spotted a bank today, and not the type of bank I normally see. I saw the London Sperm Bank! Love the discreet sign. Apparently they are the UK's leading provider of donor sperm and have around 10,000 vials in storage. Awesome! 

I got curious about this place and searched the "new arrivals" section of their website. New donors include a caucasian police officer with hazel eyes and blonde hair, a Polish psychologist with green eyes and dark brown hair, and many more. Check 'em out if you're interested, ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Researching Victorian illustration at the Courtauld Institute of Art. Loves text + image relations, book arts, poetry, fantasy, science, people watching, the moon. Originally from Memphis, Tennessee.