Thursday 17 November 2011

Versace for H&M

This morning the Versace for H&M collection went on sale in London.  Rather than camping outside H&M and waiting in line for hours like many people did, I decided to stay home and try to buy the dress and leggings that I wanted online.  It took a while to get on the website since the traffic was so high, but after refreshing the site again and again, I was finally able to make my purchases.  I'm proud to say that I am now the owner of this unbelievable dress:


And these leggings!


Now I just need Nicki Minaj's crazy green wig:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Researching Victorian illustration at the Courtauld Institute of Art. Loves text + image relations, book arts, poetry, fantasy, science, people watching, the moon. Originally from Memphis, Tennessee.