Friday 8 July 2011

NYC shopping

I did quite a bit of window shopping and browsing while on my NYC trip.  I couldn't buy much since I am a broke student, but I thought I'd share my finds in case any New Yorkers are interested in these unique items!

First find..."Studmuffins of Science" calendar for sale on the street outside a Cobble Hill bookshop 


Antlers, cactus, jewelry, and more at the Artists and Fleas market in Brooklyn


Lots of finds at the store Junk in Williamsburg...love this strange painting of a girl and her panda bear!


An array of seashells


Some fabulous July 4 glasses!  Happy Birthday, America!



Beautiful green glassware


Some intriguing books....




Deer heads wearing ties!


A lovely piece of pink furniture


Colorful candles for 99 cents!


And of course a blonde nude painting!


Next stop....the Pearl River Mart in Soho for Chinese imported gems!


Beautiful green and turquoise bowls


Panda bowls...you can never have too many pandas in your life!


Asian candy...I love pocky!


These grape gummies are so juicy and addictive!


Beautiful tea tins


Handmade paper with gorgeous floral patterns



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Researching Victorian illustration at the Courtauld Institute of Art. Loves text + image relations, book arts, poetry, fantasy, science, people watching, the moon. Originally from Memphis, Tennessee.