Monday 12 April 2010

Not London!


Back home in sunny Tennessee visiting the family. Took a road trip on Sunday with mom, pop, and little bro to visit my Uncle John and Aunt Helen in middle Tennessee. Made a few stops on the way home to experience the rustic beauty of the countryside and take some photos. I fell in love with the tractor cemetary, the donkeys, goats, guineafowl, cows, & horses. And I remembered how much southerners love Jesus!

Donkey love



The cows were staring at me like I was insane.


Pretty!

Goats at play!

Goats running away from me. :-(
Gunieafowl!


Thinking about crossing the street...don't do it!!
Horsies

Horse show!
Please attend dear Regina's "benifit"!
Tennesseans love America and Jesus...

Tractor cemetary...beautiful!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Researching Victorian illustration at the Courtauld Institute of Art. Loves text + image relations, book arts, poetry, fantasy, science, people watching, the moon. Originally from Memphis, Tennessee.